Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spoke to Soon


Jennifer (The Pearl)


Sandy kept us indoors for another day, proving what a massive storm she is. One of the benefits of being captive on a boat is I have had plenty of time to read! Cruisers, as we are known, are a group of avid readers. Buccaneer has told me about how common book exchanges are among the cruising community! I'm very excited! I just finished the Stieg Larsson series. Buccaneer finished book 2 before I finished book 3- desperate times call for desperate measures (see photo). I guess I'm getting less attached to the actual book itself. This is a blessing, I only have so much room on my book shelf!

Happy to be reading and happy to have survived my first brush with a hurricane!

The Pearl

1 comment:

  1. Yo Mateys :-) I just finished reading the trilogy of "The Girl Who......" Could not put them down! You have been in our thoughts. Glad you are safe and still enjoying the journey. Know you are missed and I send warm hugs.
    Rosi and Perry

    ReplyDelete