Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blues, Birds and Lizards

The Pearl (Jennifer)

Hi Friends,

I am sitting at Captain Jacks getting caught up on email and Facebook.  I'm seeing my WRW friends are well into the cycling season- I love to see your smiles ladies!  Buccaneer and I swore we saw Laurie B and Susan H walking along the dock together... seeing visions of WRW!  

There is a front off of Bermuda that will cause us to spend a few more days here in Hopetown.  We will then move back to Marsh Harbour to get some groceries, do some banking, errands (hoping for a haircut) and then off to Green Turtle.

Buccaneer and I met a lovely lady, Kathy while we were in Green Turtle in November!  She was visiting from Nova Scotia.  Kathy is back in Green Turtle and we are super excited to be reunited for our marathon walks and adventures!  Hugs Kathy!

Back to getting you up to speed, rewind back to the Exumas.

Enjoy!
The Pearl




Another poser, I liked the tree!

The Exumas water is the prettiest I have ever seen-
shades of blues, turquoises and emeralds!


A conch shell


We have a few tablespoons of the above left, 3 cans of green chile and ample supply of red chile powder.
Thanks Cecilia for the NM treats, we are really enjoying them!

Not sure what he is, but we thought he looked a bit like a roadrunner...




No comments:

Post a Comment